- Ensure you have installed .NET Framework 2.0. It can probably be installed by accessing your Windows Update or you can follow this download link: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable
- Download and install SlimmGBPVR: Direct download link
For all details regarding current version, please see documentation which is installed alongside the utility and is available in the GBPVR start menu group.
- Option to start GB-PVR whenever Slimm GB-PVR is loaded. Request: "Would it be possible to add another checkbox that makes GBPVR.EXE get launched every time SlimmGBPVR is launched? Sometimes I shutdown SlimmGBPVR, then when I rerun it would like it to launch GBPVR for me."
- The auto-restart recording service now does not fire if the GB-PVR Config application has been run within the last minute. This stops it attempting to restart the recording service at the same time as the GB-PVR Config application.
- Slimm GB-PVR can now auto-kill any GBPVRTray processes while it is running.
- Maintenance Mode added to Tools menu. Request.
- Running recording service checked for on startup. If not running and auto-restart is disabled, a warning balloon is shown with information on how to restart it.
- Auto-restart recording service feature is checked on startup. If not enabled, a warning balloon is shown with information on how to enable it.
- Tools -> Restart Recording Service. If Maintenance Mode is enabled, this could leave the auto-restart recording service feature disabled so you are asked whether you would like to automatically turn off Maintenance Mode.
- The tooltip for the checkboxes under Tray Configuration -> Startup all had the wrong tooltips because I copied the section "Database disconnect during EPG update".
- Sub-menu appearance changed slightly.
You can post support queries on the Slimm GB-PVR forum hosted at GB-PVR.com.